- To create an oasis of peace and solitude where one can become one with the environment, naturally.
- A place undisturbed by the activities of everyday life and loved ones can spend time in harmony with nature and fond memories.
- A place where the earthly body can return to the earth as it was meant too.
- Caring for our loved ones naturally.
- Offering the opportunity to make end-of-life choices consistent with one’s life style.
- Providing a place for those who lived the last few years in an environmentally friendly manner and would like for their earthly resting place to be of the same conservation style.
- A peaceful meadow with grass, flowers and birds; free from the clutter of monuments and markers.
- A natural place without the intrusion of noise and clutter.
- To allow those wanting to Return to nature without the environmental damage of cremation.